This was my first time using Indesign, I found it interesting how you can attach certain elements to text (in this case, lines) that would move with the text depending on what was written. I decided to base my second Penguin cover off the 1960 psychological horror Psycho. I played around with different ideas at first, for instance adding blood splatters across the cover or some sort of water damage effect to highlight the shower scene but I ended up going with a much more subdued look, just adding some drips down the title (although I am worried this makes it look slightly tacky and halloween-ish). I also changed all the colours to greyscale because the film is in black and white.