For this project, I chose the word “labyrinth” due to its intricate nature, which I thought would make for an interesting end result. The brief provided a story of a family that had moved into a house with unique spatial characteristics, which leads them to discover that they are not the only people that are lost in the “infinite labyrinth” of the house. With these details, I decided to carve out a tunnel with rugged details into the book to convey the story and confusion of the family that was provided in the brief. At the end of the tunnel, it leads you to the phrase “came to an end” which I thought was suitable. Additionally, I used the cuttings from the tunnel and glued them onto the cover of the book to create a seamless transition from the outside of the book to the inside.